by Francesca Salisbury
We’ve covered maxi and midi, now onto mini! Cocktail dresses are still perfect for black tie events and formal dinners. Once again, here are our top 5 picks from the high street this season. As always, let us know what you think!
1. Topshop Camisole Cross Over Panel Dress by Oh My Love, £45
Simple, on-trend and perfect with a summer glow. What more could you ask for?
2. Topshop Applique Camisole Mini Dress by Oh My Love, RRP £58, now £34
A recurring theme in dresses this year is crochet, and this has got to be one of the most unique designs we have found. A scalloped hem and deep V neckline can only add to its beauty.
3. Topshop Lace Applique Mini Dress, £59
Dare to be bold in this striking magenta mini. With a gorgeous backless feature and detailed mesh overlay, this will have you set for all of your summer soirees.
4. New Look Cameo Rose Black Strappy Mesh Panel Skater Dress, £19.99
For those who might want something a bit edgier for the summer season, this ballerina-esque dress can be casual with boots or smart with towering heels, take your pick!
5. NA-KD Another World Dress by Keepsake, RRP £138.98, now £104.23
And finally, a more trend-led option that still oozes elegance and chicness. Though this one may not be the most practical for dancing (or even moving!), we think it’s beautiful nonetheless. It’ll be worth it for the photos!